Saturday, July 26, 2008

Super Successful Shopping

Let me exhibit my shopping prowess again for you.

  • (1) bottle Windex
  • (2) boxes Aunt Jemima Pancakes
  • (2) Skintimate Shave Gel
  • (2) Warm Delight Minis
  • (5) Mrs. Smiths Pie Singles
  • (5) Franks Red Hot Sauce
  • (3) Lysol Bathroom Cleaner
  • (4) boxes Advil Caplets
  • (2) boxes Rice Krispies with Strawberries
  • (4) Pints Dove Ice cream
  • (8) boxes Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
  • (5) Cattleman's BBQ sauce
  • (4) Huggies Travel pack wipes
  • (1) Kid cuisine
  • (3) Boxes Eggo waffles
  • (4) Pledge
  • (1) Bagel-fuls
  • (1) Pint strawberries
  • (2) Dole 100 cal salad packs
  • (2) Daisy Sour cream
  • (1) Ore Ida tater tots
  • (2) Fry's Apple juice
  • (2) boxes Nutragrain bars
  • (1) box Kelloggs Cereal Straws
  • (2) lbs grapes

A total of 68 items.

My total cost : $60.30

I saved: $171.64

Savings Percentage: 75.5%

So...basically, I should have spent well over $231 on this stuff. But, I didn't. I got it for a mere fraction of the cost. Jealous, aren't you?

Thanks for being my shopping buddy, Angelia!

And yes, I do need 8 boxes of fruit snacks (you haven't seen Cade eat them) and as for the 5 bottles of hot sauce...No clue what I will do with them! Need any?

2 comments:

Angel said...

Make hotwings!

grill the bbq wings, then douse them with hot sauce, then bake for a few minutes.

Delish!

Jenae C. said...

I wish we had coupon sense out here...guess I have to improvise and figure it out for myself! miss you!!!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...