Saturday, August 9, 2008

To See Who Reads My Blog

My Eggo is Preggo.

What?

YES!

I am pregnant. We are having another baby. Crazy? Yes. Excited? Totally.

I had my first doctor's appointment on Friday. The baby measured 8 weeks and looked good. Due in March. That is the good news.

The bad news is that Cade is sick. Again. More oral steroids and albuterol for his breathing treatments. That means twice a day we are doing TWO breathing treatments in a row since he is also on inhaled steroids. He loved that this evening! Yeah, not really. But we got through most of it the best we could. Hopefully this will pass quickly. He is sleeping quietly right now (quick! Knock on wood!) whearas last night he coughed almost continuously all night long. Poor baby.

8 comments:

Angel said...

Let me be the first to PUBLICALLY say Congrats!!!! Man whew I can finally talk about it openly with people. Keeping a secret is hard work!

Jenae C. said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Can I put in an order for a neice, I have 3 nephews already!!!

Jennifer said...

I agree with Jeane. You need a girl as does the rest of the family. Congrats and try to sleep now.... remember the first years with Cade.:)

K said...

Thank goodness you finally went public, I swear I thought my head was going to explode!!! I fully expect you to fake a crazy break down so Jim will fly me out there to see you again. Think he'd believe us if we tried that about once a month?

LOVE YOU

Alisha said...

Congratulations!!! Caden will be such a good BIG brother!!!

AVANTI TRAVEL said...

congratulations, I think a girl would be good also. Love Cadens new photos

Manager Mom said...

Congratulations! And I am so sorry about poor little Cade's breathing troubles.

Misha said...

Ok, so I guess it's been a while since I've read your blog. Congratulations! That is so awsome!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...