Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another Grocery Store Adventure

Saved :$79.41
Spent: $ 53.60
% saved: 60%

I know...maybe not as quite as impressive as some past shopping trips. But, when you see my list of purchases, you will see that it was really a great deal. I am sure some of you are bored by my lists of shopping experiences, but I am proud that I can save some money for my family this way and still get the thing we want and the brands we like. So bear with me or run away. The choice is yours!

(2) Large boxes of Pampers Cruisers
(2) Boxes of Rice Krispie Treats
(2) Boxes of Yogos
(1) Box of Apple Jacks
(1) Box of Corn Pops
(2) Tubs Hillshire Farms Deli Meats
(1) Loaf Sara Lee Bread
(1) Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste
(2) Boxes Keebler Right Bite cookies
(1) Bottle of Dawn
(2) 12 pack Charmin
(2) Cans Campbells Cream of Chicken Soup
(1) Green Pepper
(1) Bag egg noodles

To put my savings in perspective, the boxes of diapers are normally $25.99 each. So, basically I paid what it would normally cost for the two boxes of diapers and then you can look at it as I got everything else free. Not bad, right?

4 comments:

K said...

You are my shopping hero. The next time I'm there, I want you to teach me how you do it.

Teach me Yoda.

Jenae C. said...

I tried to do coupon sense on my own, but I havent made it to the grocery store to actually buy the stuff yet....since it was the P&G coupons this week, our grocery store is having a buy $25 of P&G stuff and get a $20 gift card back...pretty cool huh!!!

flyingace said...

Yeah, I am running away...
Later!

pinkelefant said...

i was super pumped on friday that my face wash, phisoderm facial wash gel (or something like that) is usually 4.99. it was on sale for 2.99 with a peel off USE NOW coupon that was $2 off! that means my face wash was only $.99!!! i bought all 3 that they had on the shelf!

ps, i am going to send your gift asap... i promise!!! it's been a little crazy round here!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...