Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cade Speak

Remember when I was afraid because Cade wasn't really talking?

It was an unnecessary worry. Of course, not all of his words are understandable. But, they sure are cute. Here are a few examples:

  • "Simmin" is swimming
  • "Oc-pus" is octopus
  • "Ja-ma" is Grandma
  • "Jam-pa" is Grandpa
  • "Chock-it" is chocolate.
  • "Bonkey" is the monkey blanket
  • "Munch" is lunch...or dinner...or whenever he wants to eat.

Cade is even putting words together. We are not forming complex sentences, but still...

  • "My turn" (amazingly it is ALWAYS Cade's turn)
  • "I wan sum" (meaning give me whatever you have)
  • "I drop it" (meaning I threw it on the floor)
  • "I fall" (accidentally or on purpose)

Some of his favorite shows:

  • "Hot Dog" is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  • "Ill Bear" is Little Bear
  • "Bops" is the Doodlebops
  • "Fish" is Finding Nemo
  • "Pops" is Pop Goes the Wiggles
  • "Tots" is Top of the Tots (Wiggles)
  • "Boat" is Big Red Boat (Wiggles)
  • "Baby" is Praise Baby

There. now, you should be able to decipher some of what Cade says. The important things anyway!

1 comment:

Angel said...

So I should print this and carry it with me when I hang out with Cade?

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...