Monday, June 23, 2008

Random Ramblings

  • I went to JoAnns (a craft store) for storage containers. Came out with so much more. Including wooden letters and things for Caden's "big boy" room. Not that he is ready for it yet, but it is fun to decorate.
  • We are leaving to drive to WI on the 4th of July. Is that sad that I am looking forward to it? Yes, a LONG drive, but time with the hubby--without the boykid.
  • I should not get the Pottery Barn Kids catalog. I want, want, want! And I am very intensely working on convincing Jim that Cade needs the bed set in the catalog.
  • I love the show Intervention on A&E. I get so sucked into people's lives.
  • Cade is alternately a sweetheart and a demon. And he is so cute he gets away with a lot.
  • My parents are in NY sorting through my Grandmother's house. I don't envy their job...but I do the weather. It is 113 plus here...it was 72 in NY.
  • The quote of the day: "The black baby with the furry hair made me turn the TV down low." WHAT?

3 comments:

Blade said...

Was a beautiful 68 in WI yesterday. Should move here!

<3 ya Sis.

K said...

Sometimes "Blade" is very wise. Not often, mind you but in this case I have to agree completely!

Move here. Pretty please?

I can't wait to see you!

Jenae C. said...

I agree, you should move to WI, around the same time we do....I don't like the cold, but I bet if ALL of mom's kids were there, we might convince them to move there too........

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...