Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ode to a Slacker

Yeah....you will really not be getting a poem.



However, I could give you a list of excuses why I haven't posted but most of them would be boring. Two of the more exciting reasons are:

  • drank 99 Banana's with Mom Friday night

  • went to the Kenny Chesney concert on Saturday night


Both events were very fun...but very exhausting. I think several days later I am still recovering.



Cade had his last class of the semester at Little Gym today. Mom came along to take pictures and see what Cade has learned. It is amazing how far he has come in less than a year. Enjoy the pics!


3 comments:

K said...

He's going to win GOLD in the 2028 olympics!

4 weeks and counting!

Jennifer said...

99 Bananas?! Call me back when you have moved onto Patron or something a lot better than Banana flavored crap! Or... call me when you are coming here or meeting me in Vegas to drink!

Jenae C. said...

99 Bananas....wow! That stuff got me good!! Who is Cade's coach at little gym? She looks like a girl that was in my elementary education classes at GCU, and I think I remember her saying that she worked there!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...