Monday, June 9, 2008

I Get a Gold Star!

I think Mom needs her own blog...what do you think?
Here is her latest poem:


Ode to a NON Slacker!

A slacker you say?
A slacker you’re not!
I looked and I check
And its not what you are.

You get the gold star!
The high five! The prize!
You are the ONLY one blogging
Right before my eyes!

I checked in with Jeremy
Jenn, Jenae, and Josh, too.
And ‘though they are busy,
Their blogs show nothing NEW.

All the “J’s” may be working hard.
Is a job a reason not to say
All the important and funny things
That happen each day?

I look forward to blogs
You all have me hooked
Your life is written and shared
Like a continuous chapter book.

So hooray to you, Courtney
Keep up the stories to read
And to all of you “J’s”
An update, please!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Would you please share this with your mother.... Work 50 hours a week that includes on call and phone calls in the middle of the night... Husband who demands 20 minutes a day... inlaws with lots of events recently.. birthdays, etc... keeping Emily occupied... shopping with Mom.... doctors, dentist, house keeping, groceries... etc...
When are you all moving BACK to Ny to set up Clist and Dankelmann Day Care for Monkies and Princesses?

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...