Thursday, June 19, 2008

It Started With a Song

Pacifier update:
Day FOUR of no pacifier outside of the crib. We are doing good! Who was less ready to give up the pacifier? Cade or mommy? MOMMY!
As I was playing an on-line scrabble-like game with a girlfriend tonight, over and over again in my head was the Doodlebops. Cade and I had watched the "Bird is the Word" episode before he went to bed last night. Yes, since last night I have had this song running through my head. Wanting to torment my friend (why keep all the pain to myself?) I did a Google search for the lyrics to the song so I could put them in the conversation box in the game.

This is part of the song:


Tweet tweet, polly wanna quack quack
Hoot hoot, cock a doodle do do
Bock bock coo coo a tick tock
Bird is the word

I couldn't find a good video to link so you can understand how sickeningly scary and catchy that song is. So, I am offering that if you want to hear the song, you can call me and I will sing it for you.

So...I found the song lyrics. Harassed my friend with them. Then, I saw the pictures. The Doodlebops unmasked. How totally strange to see these people without their make-up. Looking normal? Is that possible? My cousin told me I wouldn't believe what they looked like a long time ago...but wow!


I am sure I have lost most of you at the beginning of this post. Welcome to my world. Cade LOVES the "BopBops" and since he rules the world....

2 comments:

Angel said...

nope..don't hear it....la la la....

Jenae C. said...

WOW! Thats really them? Crazy, they actually ARE normal people under all that make up!!!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...