Monday, June 16, 2008

A Story from Nana

Since I had to work today, Mom baby-sat Cade. Here is the story that I heard from Mom:

After dinner Cade went to play. He took out his pull-along puppy and was walking it around. Then, I am not sure what puppy did wrong but Cade put it in time out! He put the toy on the blue love seat and said: "Sit! Sit!" Then he sat down in his little chair for five seconds, tapping his foot. Then he stood up and went to the puppy and said: "Sorry? Sorry? Sorry?"

Then he took puppy down and almost immediately he had puppy back on the sofa in time out. "Sit! Sit." Caden would sit in his little chair for five seconds..... Over and over.

When I first heard this story, I cracked up. Then I was kind of concerned. Do I put him in time-out too much? No. I don't. He just knows the drill.

At least he isn't beating his puppy as a form of punishment!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Awww!! He is just the cutest!

Jenae C. said...

That's just too cute!!! I wish I could see you in Wisconsin in a couple of weeks...you will just have to come visit more often!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...