Monday, October 22, 2007

Baby Steps

We are walking!

It is official. Cade is walking on his own. Now, he isn't that steady on his feet yet, but he will walk quite a distance before stumbling. It is amazing. I think back to this time last year when Cade was 2 months old. We were so excited when he could hold his head up. Now my little man is walking.



The only problem with Cade's instability when walking is he gets so frustrated when he falls down. Usually he is not hurt at all, but screams like he broke his leg. He doesn't understand that you have to learn to walk before you run! Baby steps! There is a short video clip of Cade walking under the Caden Videos on the left. I apologize for the quality of it...I have a digital camera, not a video camera. But, it does the job well enough! Enjoy!

1 comment:

K said...

I love that wobbly walk.

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...