Monday, October 1, 2007

My Lack of Will Power

If I have it, I will eat it.

I have very little self-restraint when it comes to food. Which is why even though the candy was on sale last week, I knew I shouldn’t buy it yet for my upcoming trip. At my grocery store, it was buy three candy bars, get three free. Great deal, right? Basically buy one, get one, but this way you have to buy three. So, since they were on sale, I thought I would put them away for my trip that is this weekend. Two girls getting together—we would need chocolate, especially after a long, hard day shopping. Well, I bought the candy this past Friday. A week before my trip. Who was I kidding? I actually held out until Sunday night. It is a good thing that I got three candy bars free. I am hoping that three of the original 6 candy bars will make it to Friday when I leave…but I am not guaranteeing that that will make it all the way to my destination. Aren’t Kit Kats the breakfast of champions? Perfect for an early plane ride! Sorry, Kim. My intentions were good!

Josh, that is why we will not be buying the chips for you until Thursday night. And they will go right into a suitcase. Last time we came to visit you, I had bought two to bring you…but as you well know, you only got one! They were good!

1 comment:

Angel said...

This means I better hurry and eat the last bag of M&M's at work right? LOL

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...