Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate;
The first one said, "Oh my it's getting late."
The second one said, "There are witches in the air."
The third one said, "But I don't care."
The fourth one said, "I'm ready for some fun!"
The fifth one said, "Let's run and run and run."
"Wooooooo" went the wind,
And out went the lights.
And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.

Cade loves that Halloween song!

We have a busy day today! We are getting a new water softener at noon. Our other one is apparently not working. We discovered that when it overflowed all over the garage. The next day, the water was gone, but the salt remained. That was fun cleaning that up. My Dad very generously tried to trouble shoot it, but we get an Error 1 message. That is a bad message. So, today we are getting a new one. A great way to spend $1,000 if you ask me...not really, but what can you do?

Then between 3 and 5pm (let's hope) someone is coming to look at the ice maker in our freezer. The fridge is just over a year old and it only works when it wants to. Pretty irritating when you want an "adult" beverage and there is NO ice! Frustrating. Hopefully that will get fixed today, too!

Then, Cade and I are "trick or treating" at Grandma and Grandpa's house and a family friend's house. They just want to see how cute he is in his monkey costume! Can't blame them! After that, I have to try to get Cade into bed while possibly handing out the massive amounts of candy I got for dirt cheap (thanks to Coupon Sense!). Should be interesting since Jim has to work tonight! Wish us luck!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...