Monday, October 29, 2007

Just Too Darn Cute!

I know I am biased when it comes to Cade.

I don't know any parent that doesn't think their child is the cutest, smartest, funniest. But Cade cracks me up and constantly amazes me with his "tricks". Here are just a few of Cade's newest accomplishments.
  • When you sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" Cade tries to do the motions.
  • Cade now waves hello and goodbye to everything and everybody. (For example, when my parents were baby-sitting last week when I got my hair cut, I went to pick Cade up and as soon as I walked through the door, Cade started waving bye bye to my parents. He knew that I was there and we were leaving! He also waves to my ladybug collection on the shelves outside his room every time we pass them!)
  • When Cade woke up from his afternoon nap today, he made the sign (kind of) for cookie. He knows he gets his cookies for a snack after his nap!
  • Before naps and before bed, we sit in the rocker in his room and read books. Cade now is picky about the books. I will show him the different books. He will push them away until he finds the one he wants and then will lay back in my lap and wait for me to read it. Too cute!
  • Cade will put blocks in his pot and stir them and pretend to eat it. Well, he will actually put the blocks in his mouth. I pretend.
  • Cade can turn the music on and off on some of his toys. When he turns it off, he turns his hands from palms up to palms out to the side. It is his way of saying all gone. We tried to teach him to turn his palms UP to show all gone, but he does it his own way!
  • When you tell Cade that we have to put his shoes on, he repeats "SHHHHs"
  • Cade thinks it is funny to lick my face. I will laugh and scream and tell him, "Don't lick me," but he giggles and keeps trying to get me!

I know there are 100 other things, but this list is good for now!

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...