Sunday, October 14, 2007

To Catch You Up (Since I am a slacker...)

I am a slacker.
It has been a while since I posted. However, I am blaming ummm...hold on. I am thinking who I can blame. Fine. Me.

So, what is new? Not a whole lot. I suppose in the grand scheme of things that is good. That means we are boring, but it also equates to no drama or problems. But, here is the recap of our "boring" lives.

Thursday:
  • I worked 12 hours.
  • Gave 28 flu shots and 1 tetanus shot.
  • One shot was to my Mom, one to hubby, and one to a girlfriend.
  • Only one complaining about a sore arm was hubby!
  • Cade spent the day with Nana and Granddad and got to see the puppies at the mall.

Friday:

  • Coupon Sense shopping with mom. Got some great deals!
  • Hit Toys_"R"_Us and bought Cade the Discovery_Dome
  • Mom and Dad came for pizza (Jim at work) and Dad put the Discover Dome together.
  • Discovered that the Discovery Dome was missing half of the pieces. UGH!
  • Enjoyed pizza and martinis and decorating my house for Halloween.

Saturday:

  • Six loads of laundry. Yuck. But, clean sheets, towels, clothes...
  • Back to Toys R Us to get the missing pieces for the Discovery Dome. (Hope they don't put the box that they gave me the pieces out of back on the shelf!)
  • Ran to Kinkos to print my very first digital scrapbook pages. They are sooo cool. But does anyone know where I can get 12x12 pages printed on photo paper for less than $10/page? Kinkos did a good job, but just plain paper--photos are kind of grainy.
  • Had Mom and Dad over for a quick happy hour drink.
  • Dinner with Jim. Mmmmm Carambas.

Sunday:

  • Church
  • Brunch with friends and family.
  • Took Cade for his second ever hair cut. Still doesn't like it. AT ALL!
  • Ran to the mall with my little bro--shared yummy soft pretzels!
  • Happy hour at my parents' house.
  • Quiche baking in the oven for dinner tonight.
  • Plans to take Cade to Kiddie_Kandids for Halloween pics tomorrow! Wish me luck!

That is it. Hope all is well with everyone. Okay. I hope all is well with the one person who reads this blog!

2 comments:

K said...

I read it!!!
:)

Love you and miss you.
K

Angel said...

I read it too!!! That makes 2 of us!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...