Sunday, October 21, 2007

Thank Goodness It's Sunday!

T.G.I.S?

I know. Most people can't wait until it is Friday. But those are the people who don't work retail. I am excited because now I am off until Thursday! My weekend is just beginning. And, for being "part time" I have worked 42 hours in the last 6 days. I am used to 20 hours a week, so this was pretty brutal for me. I know. Suck it up and quit complaining.

Since I had to work this weekend, Jim took Cade to his parents to hang out for the day. I got a report when I got home that Cade walked all by himself from their kitchen to the front door which is about 15 to 20 feet. Of course he did it today. When I was at work. Now he has walked a few steps from me to Jim or my mom, but never like that. The only good thing is my in-laws always have their video camera on when Cade is over (first grandchild) and they got it on video. I do feel a little better knowing that I have seen his true "first steps" and that if he really takes off on the walking thing that it will be over the next few days that I am off! My life will change forever when he gains that independence!

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...