Friday, November 9, 2007

Didn't know?!

There are some things that I have learned recently that I didn't previously know...or really even ever contemplate.

For example:

There is a correct way to put the toilet paper roll on the rod.
I didn't know there was a right or wrong way. I have NEVER paid attention to which way it rolls. Up or down. I don't care as long as it isn't all gone when I need it.

There is a correct way to put lunch meat--specifically turkey--on a sandwich.
It should not just be laid flat. It should be "scrunched".

I didn't know that meat could be scrunched. And flat or not, you still eat it...and it tastes the same.

There are more verses to the song "I'm a Little Teapot".

Who knew? Who wanted to know?
The extra verses are:

I'm a tube of toothpaste on the shelf
I get so lonely all by myself
When it comes to night time, hear me shout,
Flip my lid and squeeze me out

AND

I'm a little robot short and square
I've got no teeth , I've got no hair
But if you need an answer to a sum,
Just press my nose and out it comes

As you can tell, not much is going on here. Hence this post. Enjoy anyway!

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...