Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Little Comic Relief

It has been a long day.

Cade is still obviously not feeling himself. Nor is he acting like himself. Apparently a long nights sleep did not cure his croup or his orneriness. But, we all made it through the day. The doctor said the first four days are the worst, so we must be passing that by now. Let's hope so!

I got online tonight and went to read Dooce's new post. I totally didn't get the blog post with the poster in it. But, after following Dooce's blog for a while, I have realized that I might not understand everything she says and that is okay. So I scrolled down a little to read the post entitled, "Keep_it_to_the_knees_please". I was immediately fascinated by the thought that a college would have posters around campus regarding grooming and modesty. Seriously? In college? I know there are dress codes in elementary school...and high school...but college? To reduce the risk of offending anyone, I will stop my commentary here. But you really need to check out some of these posters. Totally unbelievable!

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...