Saturday, November 17, 2007

See the Resemblance?

Jim and I watched Shrek the Third tonight.

It was the first time we had seen it, however Cade has been in love with the Shrek babies since we found them in Build-a-Bear. Now every time we see anything Shrek, Cade points and says "Uh Uh Uh" to get your attention because if he sees it, everyone else has to see it. It is kind of cute...in a slightly exasperating, "Yes, Caden, there is another Shrek" kind of way.

So, at the end of the movie you finally get to see the Shrek Babies. I smile at Jim and remark about how cute they are and I jokingly say that I want an ogre baby. They just have these cute cheeks. Then, I look a little closer at the TV and realize that Cade has the same exact cheeks. Maybe he is an ogre baby in disguise. What do you think?

I totally think he could be an ogre baby. Here is a cute picture of Cade asleep in the car with one of his Shrek Babies!



1 comment:

Angel said...

He couldnt be a ogre! He is too cute lol. That is a cute pic of him in the car. How sweet!

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...