Thursday, November 15, 2007

Welcome to My Life...

I was advised to check out this post.


http://swistle.blogspot.com/2007_11_01_archive.html

Check out the November 11, 2007 post entitled "Sunday Timeline".

A good friend said it I would enjoy it--and totally get it. Boy did I ever. Now, I only have one child and this woman in the blog has five. But, the situations are relatively the same. Mine just tend to be on a smaller scale with fewer kids to take care of. But, I could see myself in a few years with a few more kids having the same exact interations with Jim as she does with her husband. (Or doesn't have depending on how you look at it.) All the way down to the retail therapy at Target at the end of the post.

Now don't take what I am saying in the wrong way. I love my husband and he is a great father. But, he is a man. And that is all that needs to be said for Swistle says it all...

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...