Monday, January 14, 2008

A Fiddler on the roof. Sounds crazy, no?

If I were a rich man,
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.
If I were a wealthy man.
I wouldn't have to work hard.
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
If I were a biddy biddy rich,Yidle-diddle-didle-didle man.

Last night Jim and I saw Fiddler_on_the_Roof.

I love that musical. It was one of my Christmas presents from Jim. A night at the dinner theater. It was so cool.

I ordered a drink. It was called Sunrise, Sunset. It was HORRIBLE. I couldn't even force myself to drink it even though it cost $7.00. It had a watermelon liqueur, OJ, grenadine, sweet and sour, and fresh fruit. Sounds good, right? It was really not. Not at all.

So, besides the drink, everything was wonderful and such a fun night.

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...