Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Finally Made It

To the gym, that is.

It looks the same as it did ten years ago, when I was there last. Okay. So maybe it hasn't been quite that long, but close enough. Six months anyway. Bad, I know. But, I went and it felt good--I felt even better when my heart restarted and I could breathe again. I like breathing.

Cade went into the Kids Club at the gym. He got to watch Elmo and have his snack and play with other kids. He liked it. In fact, he didn't really want to leave. There was a teeny tiny baby in there--she was only six weeks old. Cade just wanted to watch her. He just kept looking at me, pointing at the baby and saying, "Uh!" He wanted to make sure I saw her. Someday he will be a great big brother. Someday. Don't go getting your hopes up. Won't be soon...but someday, hopefully.

Cade and I have a date to go back to the gym Friday. Lets hope I stay motivated enough to get there!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good for you! Now, just tell me one thing... what is a gym?

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...