Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jim!

Today is Jim's birthday.

He is sick (stomach problems). And no fun. So much for a great birthday.

I wanted today to be fun. We had a lunch date with some of his friends...and then plans with my parents for pizza and cake tonight. I thought we could go shopping, walk around the mall, do something fun. Instead, Jim laid on the couch moaning and I took care of Cade. Not exactly how I pictured the day. And Jim didn't eat pizza...and blew out the candles on his birthday cupcakes, but didn't eat any. Bummer.

On the bright side, Mom and I did Coupon Sense shopping today. Great deals! Here is my list of my most current amazing shopping trip.
  • (6) Kraft Salad dressing
  • (2) Wheat Thins
  • (1) Ritz
  • (8) bags Quaker minis Rice cakes
  • (10) bottles Propel
  • (3) bottles Fuze
  • (2) pouches Betty Crocker Mashed Potatoes
  • (2) Kraft Singles
  • (2) Kraft Shredded Cheese
  • (1) Miracle Whip
  • (2) Kraft Shells and Cheese
  • (2) Cans Chicken
  • (2) Ortega Taco seasoning
  • (1) Sara Lee Bread
  • (2) Lean Pockets
  • (3) Dole Fruit Cups
  • (2) Bags Tostitos Chips
  • (1) bunch Green onions
  • (2) red bell peppers
  • (1) bag Dole Ceasar salad

This whole list cost me just $41.85. That is a savings of $88.13. Almost 70% savings! Not bad for things we use a ton of! I still have more coupons...will have to do the promos again!

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...