Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fun for the Easily Entertained

I love the Wii. It kept most of my guests for the holidays entertained.

I was lucky enough to see some old friends--in town from Texas-- for one short night after Christmas. We exchanged Christmas gifts and they got us Wii Playground. It has dodge ball and other fun games. You can see all of us playing (minus me...I took the picture) a game where you have to fly your paper airplane. Doesn't everyone look cool?


My nephews and my brother really enjoyed playing Guitar Hero III. But after playing a few times, they couldn't stop. Even if the game was turned off, they all walked around doing air guitar to any song they heard. It was great. Here is Cade helping his cousins Brandon and Gabe play Guitar Hero.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Brian got an XBOX 360 for his birthday and we play head to head with Guitar Hero III... HI my name is Jennifer and I am a Guitar Hero Addict.....

K said...

I got the boys a Wii for Christmas and they were really excited about it. The big surprise was that my parents LOVED it and now my mom is on a mission to find one for herself. Now I just need to sell one of the boys so I can afford to buy more controllers and games.

FeedBurner FeedCount

About Me

A wife and mother of one sweet boy who I affectionately refer to as my little monkey shine...